Web Services for Management (WS-MAN) is a specification for managing computer systems using web services standards.
This project is an open source implementation of WS-MAN; enabling the in-band management of Linux/uni* platforms.
- Full server and client implementation
- Written in C, portable to all major OSses
- C++, Perl, Python, Java and Ruby bindings
- Fast and small (~10 MB runtime)
- DMTF standards-compliant (WS-Management 1.1)
- Scriptable plugins
Follow open wsman
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.