The OpenVPN client ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/openvpn-gui ) is the standard VPN client for OpenVPN protocol on Windows. Unfortunately you have to enter your username+password each time you're connecting. Since the client does not offer a way to save the users login details, you can now use this OpenVPN GUI Login-Tool. Enter your username and password, save it. Then, as long as the app is running, you don't need to enter your login details ever again. Useful!
(don't worry, the login details get saved encrypted and secure)
The latest version has this new features:
- a scheduled IP change every X seconds/minutes
- a manual reconnect with 1 click.
- option to run the app with parameters "login" or "reconnect", e.g. to use it in scripts or ext. apps
This tool has been made for HideMyAss Pro VPN -> http://www.hidemyass.com
If you have any suggestions, questions or if you experience any issues or errors, please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or post in the discussion page
Follow OpenVPN GUI Login-Tool
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
openvpnguilogin, easy to use