OpenTag is a full-featured communications stack for DASH7 Mode 2 (ISO 18000-7.4). It is intended to run on embedded HW, especially RF SoCs, but it can be ported to almost anything. OpenTag's main feat is its large featureset, but small footprint.
Also see the official OpenTag website: http://www.indigresso.com/wiki/doku.php
- Full-featured DASH7 "daemon" for embedded devices or POSIX
- Small, fast, and highly configurable: a 32KB Flash MCU is more than enough
- Built-in pre-emptive multitasker works on "bare-metal" or layered on top of an RTOS
- POSIX-like, lightweight embedded filesystem with crypto support and Flash wear-leveling
- C-based API for writing internal (embedded) extensions
- Message-based API for use with client tools
- Includes Qt-based and POSIX-C client tools for interfacing with the embedded HW
There are no 2 star reviews.