OpenSong is a free software application for managing chords and lyrics sheets (lead sheets), presenting lyrics (and custom slides) using a projector, and much more! Great for worship leaders and musicians!
- Live presentation of any song, specifying the order of slides, such as verse 1, then chorus, then verse 2, then the chorus again, etc.
- Present any passage of the Bible verse by verse
- Present a timed loop of slides, for use in situations such as automatically displaying announcements, verses, Q&As, etc.
- Present any combination of songs, scriptures, or loops back-to-back using sets.
- Fully customize font styles and sizes as well as shadowing and outlining for easy reading against colorful backgrounds
- Change the background color or background image to any image file
- Chord and lyrics presentation for audience and musicians
- Automatically transpose chords to any key
- Print sheets with regular chords and capo-ed chords together
- Customize any font face, size, bold, italic, underline, etc. for any sheet elements including title, author, chords, lyrics, copyrights, and more.
- Keep track of a song's title, author, copyright, ccli #, tempo, time signature, theme, focus, capo position, user defined fields, and more!
Great piece of software for Windows etc once you have the hang of it. It does take a while to learn everything it does, and how to get round one or two annoying tendencies to put in Gb when it should be F# with a capo. One thing I'd really like to see is an Android equivalent, at least for the chord charts - so you can put all these on your tablet and display them as you play your instrument in the worship band.
Muy bueno, pero poca ayuda he buscado por la red y no encuentro quien me responda, me he creado una cuenta aqui no escribo ni hablo ingles. El problema que veo de muchas de las personas es con la pantalla doble, solo se puede ver en pantalla individual, a que se debera? habrá que comprar una tarjeta gráfica? o alguna actualización. Espero sus comentarios.
Good day, I just tested the latest version 2.1 Final, and I find that when trying to create a new song or a new collection, the window pops up to enter the name of the new element but not the space to enter characters, making it impossible to create a new item. On the other hand I could not sign as a warning alert appears: should put on white, if I answer and closes. I hope to achieve correct this error as it is one of the best software I've ever had, light, clean, portable, etc..