OpenSong is a free software application for managing chords and lyrics sheets (lead sheets), presenting lyrics (and custom slides) using a projector, and much more! Great for worship leaders and musicians!
- Live presentation of any song, specifying the order of slides, such as verse 1, then chorus, then verse 2, then the chorus again, etc.
- Present any passage of the Bible verse by verse
- Present a timed loop of slides, for use in situations such as automatically displaying announcements, verses, Q&As, etc.
- Present any combination of songs, scriptures, or loops back-to-back using sets.
- Fully customize font styles and sizes as well as shadowing and outlining for easy reading against colorful backgrounds
- Change the background color or background image to any image file
- Chord and lyrics presentation for audience and musicians
- Automatically transpose chords to any key
- Print sheets with regular chords and capo-ed chords together
- Customize any font face, size, bold, italic, underline, etc. for any sheet elements including title, author, chords, lyrics, copyrights, and more.
- Keep track of a song's title, author, copyright, ccli #, tempo, time signature, theme, focus, capo position, user defined fields, and more!
Great piece of software for Windows etc once you have the hang of it. It does take a while to learn everything it does, and how to get round one or two annoying tendencies to put in Gb when it should be F# with a capo. One thing I'd really like to see is an Android equivalent, at least for the chord charts - so you can put all these on your tablet and display them as you play your instrument in the worship band.
i seem easy but is old program but witch a great group of users.. and there is some much better programs this is solution for old computers
This software has been a blessing to my church
Very useful music organiser for church leading. Really like it. Use it for church print outs. Also the new iPad app is great.