Geo Arbores is a project for developing tools and extensions for GIS software and spatial opensource libraries (Kosmo, OpenJUMP and GDAL / OGR).
- The aim of GeoArbores is the development and deployment of mapping applications and libraries open source space. The site Opensite - GeoArbores is maintained by Giuseppe Aruta
- The extensions for OpenJUMP GIS and for KosmoGIS require the installation of such software Desktop GIS.
- OpenJUMP - http://www.openjump.org/
- Kosmo - http://www.opengis.es/
- GDAL/OGR - http://www.gdal.org/
- Any discussion and questions about Geo Arbores applications development and bugs is postponed to conresponding User and Developer Lists
Thanks for Opensit, it's wonderful!