Moved to https://bitbucket.org/bid/openrecon
- **Scan geometries** -- forward projection and reconstruction in the following modes: Parallel-beam, and Fan-beam (with equispaced detectors). Support for fan-beam geometry (with detectors arranged in an arc) is being added, and will be completed in future releases
- **Reconstruction algorithms**: Analytic reconstruction (Filtered back-projection), Iterative reconstruction (SART, SIRT, OS-SART)
- **Image filtering** (used as regularization steps within the iterative reconstruction process): TV-minimization by gradient descent, Soft-threshold filtering
- Additionally, the projection angles can be spaced in any fashion (i.e. they do not have to be linearly spaced).
- Can handle center shift (i.e. when the mid-line of the fan-beam is shifted from the center of rotation by a certain amount ) which is especially common in micro-CT and fixed source-detector configurations (e.g. in Xradia MicroXCT and Xradia NanoXCT scanners).
- 1st open-source software library that supports compressive-sensing based reconstruction algorithms for x-ray computed tomography (including micro- and nano-CT), electron microscopy, and various other applications.
Be the first to post a review of OpenRecon!