Free open source GPL metronome (a "branch" of "Weird Metronome") for Windows, Windows Mobile, & Pocket PC. Uses user-definable multi-voice WAV or MIDI (PC only) sounds for the beats. Has a blinker & allows user defined bpm & fine measure control.
- Accurate metronome sound! No skips or variation in audio output!
- Custom rhythm patterns: use it as a (very basic) drum machine
- User definable beats per minute
- Set measure to any length, with emphasis on any beat(s)
- Over 40 MIDI voices, optionally available as WAV samples
- Up to nine simultaneous voices per beat
- Add your own WAV samples to use whatever sounds you like
- Highly customizable parameters
- Define HotKeys to perform functions such as increase tempo
- Set the Maximum & minimum tempo available via the tempo slider
- Extensive ToolTips
Follow Open Metronome
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
By far the best metronome out there. This will do everything that you might need. Sound quality of the samples is excellent. The ability to export loops (as a .wav) of a predetermined length is really excellent for practice sessions (i.e. alternate picking at fastest possible speed for 3 minutes...). Thanks, Mr. Biscuit.
Very good app! Thank you :) Especially for the pocket pc version!!!