Free open source GPL metronome (a "branch" of "Weird Metronome") for Windows, Windows Mobile, & Pocket PC. Uses user-definable multi-voice WAV or MIDI (PC only) sounds for the beats. Has a blinker & allows user defined bpm & fine measure control.
- Accurate metronome sound! No skips or variation in audio output!
- Custom rhythm patterns: use it as a (very basic) drum machine
- User definable beats per minute
- Set measure to any length, with emphasis on any beat(s)
- Over 40 MIDI voices, optionally available as WAV samples
- Up to nine simultaneous voices per beat
- Add your own WAV samples to use whatever sounds you like
- Highly customizable parameters
- Define HotKeys to perform functions such as increase tempo
- Set the Maximum & minimum tempo available via the tempo slider
- Extensive ToolTips
By far the best metronome out there. This will do everything that you might need. Sound quality of the samples is excellent. The ability to export loops (as a .wav) of a predetermined length is really excellent for practice sessions (i.e. alternate picking at fastest possible speed for 3 minutes...). Thanks, Mr. Biscuit.
Very good app! Thank you :) Especially for the pocket pc version!!!