OpenMediaVault for ODROID-C2
- Extract image
- Write to SD card or eMMC
- 7-zip is recommended to extract images on Windows. gunzip on Linux or Mac OS X.
- Win32diskimager is recommended to write the extracted image to the SD card/eMMC on Windows. dd on Linux or Mac OS X.
- openmediavault-flashmemory plugin preinstalled to reduce wear on SD card/eMMC.
- ssh keys are generated on first boot
- works on odroid-C2
omv_3.0.13_beta_64bit_odroid-c2.img.gz: entire operating system is stored on SD card
- OMV Erasmus
- username = admin
- password = openmediavault
- username = root
- password = odroid