OpenMediaVault for cubox-i
- 7-zip is recommended to extract images on Windows. gunzip on Linux or Mac OS X.
- Win32diskimager is recommended to write the extracted image to the SD card on Windows. dd on Linux or Mac OS X.
- ssh keys are generated on first boot.
- openmediavault-flashmemory plugin preinstalled to reduce wear on SD card.
- A third, small 128 MB partition is included and mounted to eliminate rrdcache errors.
cubox-i_omv_2.0.4-beta2.img.gz: entire operating system is stored on SD card
- Tested on cubox-i4pro and cubox-i2ex
- Extract image
- Write to SD card
- Can create another partition on SD card or use usb/esata(if available) hard drive for data storage
- username = admin
- password = openmediavault
- username = root
- password = cubox-i