OpenMCDF is a 100% .net / C# component that allows developers to manipulate Microsoft Compound Document File Format for OLE structured storage. It supports read/write operations on streams and storages and traversal of structures tree.
Development and issue tracking has moved to github platform at https://github.com/ironfede/openmcdf
- COM Structured Storage for your .NET applications
- Read / Write OLE compound files in .NET / C#
- No COM Interop required
- No external dependencies
- Easy to use
- Lazy loading to reduce memory consumption for read operations
- Version 4 of the compound file format supported
- Append data to existing streams
- Get partial stream data from a given offset
- Differential update of existing compound files
- Can handle thousands of structured storage items
- Support for native .net Stream object
- Mono platform supported
- Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard
- View VPN tunnel status and monitoring firewall high availability, health, and readiness
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
just Awesome !! awesome !! awesome !!! no one in my firm was able to help me out with StructuredStorage. & then I found this library. having a c# version is an icing on the cake
We've been using this in production for 6 months no problems since day one. Really nice library, easy to use and good quality code.
Very nice library; quick and easy to use.
Awesome, was dreading having to deal with these files from the mid-90s but got the package from NuGet and worked first time. Nice job!