This application is the first of a set of software products that ISF* has developed to support the management and the activities of the St. Luke Hospital in Angal (Uganda). After that mission, the St. Luke Hospital has become only the first one of a long list of hospitals that found this software useful.
All the work was realized as an open-source project using only open-source development software.
* Informatici Senza Frontiere
- Multiuser / Multigroup
- Multilanguage (Arab, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swahili)
- Extendend Patient Registration (with picture)
- Out Patient Department Visits
- In Patient Departments Management
- Pregnancy Management
- Pharmacy Management (with cost tracking)
- Laboratory Module
- Malnutrition control management
- Bills Management
- Vaccines database
- Therapy management
- SMS patient's reminder
- XMPP Communication (internal chat)
- DICOM viewer
- Reports & Statistics in PDF & Excel formats
Kindly, I'm looking for online demo for Open Hospital with admin access credentials. Thank You
Very easy to use software, without too many complications, designed to manage and collect data in small-medium hospital and dispensaries in rural areas.
Works very well.
It was perfect!