This application is the first of a set of software products that ISF* has developed to support the management and the activities of the St. Luke Hospital in Angal (Uganda). After that mission, the St. Luke Hospital has become only the first one of a long list of hospitals that found this software useful.
All the work was realized as an open-source project using only open-source development software.
* Informatici Senza Frontiere
- Multiuser / Multigroup
- Multilanguage (Arab, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swahili)
- Extendend Patient Registration (with picture)
- Out Patient Department Visits
- In Patient Departments Management
- Pregnancy Management
- Pharmacy Management (with cost tracking)
- Laboratory Module
- Malnutrition control management
- Bills Management
- Vaccines database
- Therapy management
- SMS patient's reminder
- XMPP Communication (internal chat)
- DICOM viewer
- Reports & Statistics in PDF & Excel formats
Great Solution for small hospitals. Simple but robust implementation, zero maintenance, great support.
simple yet powerful hospital management
It is a very great hospital management software, great for administering hospitals I recommend you download. To the developers I sure hope you would make the interface more modern.....that said great software
Kindly, I'm looking for online demo for Open Hospital with admin access credentials. Thank You
best and owesum hospital system ever.....