OpenGLChecker is a fast and smooth program that retrieves relevant information about your OpenGL implementation. It can also test your computer's performance with fully scripted benchmarks. This allows you to write your own benchmark scripts for testing your OpenGL performance.
- Find information about your implementation in an organized way.
- Use benchmarks to test your computer's performance.
- Can be used by both beginner as well as advanced end users.
- Cross platform, can run on Windows and Linux systems.
- Write your own benchmark (read the OBS manual in release package)!
- All in a small and smooth package.
Thank you! interesting program! It lacks a nice interface! The one that now is not convenient!