PHP Document Management System (DMS)Read More
OpenDocMan is a web based document management system (DMS) written in PHP designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. It features fine grained control of access to files, and automated install and upgrades.
- Upload files using web browser
- Control access to files based on department or individual user permissions
- Track revisions of documents
- Option to send new and updated files through review process
- Installs on most web servers with PHP
- Set up a reviewal process for all new files
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
For a modern user interface, try FileRun instead. Search "filerun" on SourceForge for the free download.
I had checked thoroughly with the features of OpenDoc Man Really they are Excellent and I tried to customize this application for my office in the way i had the requirement and i have no problem. thefas-solutions.com
Simple to use - not that much features, but fully sufficient for this handy tool. Some web hoster restrictions cause trouble to install OpenDocMan. But basically it's simple to deploy. I recommend this application.
very good project, thanks!