OpenDocMan is a web based document management system (DMS) written in PHP designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. It features fine grained control of access to files, and automated install and upgrades.
- Upload files using web browser
- Control access to files based on department or individual user permissions
- Track revisions of documents
- Option to send new and updated files through review process
- Installs on most web servers with PHP
- Set up a reviewal process for all new files
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
For a modern user interface, try FileRun instead. Search "filerun" on SourceForge for the free download.
Thanks the great work! It is simple and easy to use. But the language translation is not using a common way. The listed translation file do not contain all the output text which should be translated. Some text hide in code and need handy modification of code. Why not use gettext method?
All the reviews here appears to be fake, 18 reviews most of them of one row of text and all of them 5 stars. Probably they paid for them. Is it possible that Source Forge doesn't check this?
I had checked thoroughly with the features of OpenDoc Man Really they are Excellent and I tried to customize this application for my office in the way i had the requirement and i have no problem. thefas-solutions.com