openCONFIGURATOR is an open-source configuration framework for easy setup, configuration and maintenance of any POWERLINK (http://www.ethernet-powerlink.org/) network. It ideally complements openPOWERLINK, the open source POWERLINK protocol stack for master and slave.
The project consists of a core library implementing the configuration algorithms and an eclipse plugin base user interface (https://www.eclipse.org).
Please use the update site to install the plugin in your eclipse environment:
Install via Eclipse marketplace:
- Integration into Eclipse IDE version 3.8.1 and higher.
- Modern look and feel in the Eclipse environment.
- Wizard support for project generation and import.
- Wizard support for controlled node and redundant managing node generation.
- Advanced properties support for controlled node, managing node and redundant managing node.
- Advanced object dictionary view.
- Easy to use mapping editor
Win8.1 ActiveTCL8.6.4 32 bit doesn't even open. No error message.