openCONFIGURATOR is an open-source configuration framework for easy setup, configuration and maintenance of any POWERLINK (http://www.ethernet-powerlink.org/) network. It ideally complements openPOWERLINK, the open source POWERLINK protocol stack for master and slave.
The project consists of a core library implementing the configuration algorithms and an eclipse plugin base user interface (https://www.eclipse.org).
For XDD tooling and validation support within eclipse please visit:
Please use the update site to install the plugin in your eclipse environment:
KNOWN ISSUE WITH THE UPDATE SITE DUE TO SOURCEFORGE ENCRYPTION POLICIES:
Install via Eclipse marketplace:
For Linux distributions with Boost 1.54.0 libraries please use:
- Integration into Eclipse IDE version 3.8.1 and higher.
- Modern look and feel in the Eclipse environment.
- Wizard support for project generation and import.
- Wizard support for controlled node and redundant managing node generation.
- Advanced properties support for controlled node, managing node and redundant managing node.
- Advanced object dictionary view
- Easy to use mapping editor
- New parameter view alongside with the object view
- Device configuration via parameter groups and parameters
- Network view support for modular head and modular child devices
- Wizard support for modular devices
- Parameter configuration support for modular and normal devices
- Export for generated modular head node XDCs
- Firmware Management and Update support for openPOWERLINK v2.6 or higher
- POWERLINK node overview page
- IO mapping view
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.