openCONFIGURATOR is an open-source configuration framework for easy setup, configuration and maintenance of any POWERLINK (http://www.ethernet-powerlink.org/) network. It ideally complements openPOWERLINK, the open source POWERLINK protocol stack for master and slave.
The project consists of a core library implementing the configuration algorithms and an eclipse plugin base user interface (https://www.eclipse.org).
Please use the update site to install the plugin in your eclipse environment:
Install via Eclipse marketplace:
Step-by-step video tutorials:
Part 1 - https://goo.gl/2pc08N
Part 2 - https://goo.gl/ILVNmA
Part 3 - https://goo.gl/o0Wjqm
- Integration into Eclipse IDE version 3.8.1 and higher.
- Modern look and feel in the Eclipse environment.
- Wizard support for project generation and import.
- Wizard support for controlled node and redundant managing node generation.
- Advanced properties support for controlled node, managing node and redundant managing node.
- Advanced object dictionary view
- Easy to use mapping editor
- New parameter view alongside with the object view
- Device configuration via parameter groups and parameters
- Network view support for modular head and modular child devices
- Wizard support for modular devices
- Parameter configuration support for modular and normal devices
- Export for generated modular head node XDCs
Win8.1 ActiveTCL8.6.4 32 bit doesn't even open. No error message.
good tool for using EPL (cf openPOWERLINK)