OpenCms ANT Build allows to build OpenCms modules from a build tree (e.g. in your IDE) which then may be installed on your OpenCms server. It contains 2 ANT task for scripting custom build processes. A sample tree with build.xml is included.
- ANT based build of OpenCms modules.
- Full support for OpenCms VFS file meta data (e.g. properties, file types, resource uuid,..)
- Collaboration of multiple OpenCms developers with merging changes via version control systems.
- Various verifications to avoid exception when importing the generated module (fail at build time),
- Multiple OpenCms modules in one build tree.
- Demo modules and build environment provided.
- Reverse build tree generation: Take an OpenCms Module and create the build tree.
- Allows automated module builds backed by versioning system.
Follow OpenCms ANT Build
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of OpenCms ANT Build!