OpenChords is a song chord chart management and presentation tool for musicians. It allows the user to present songs and sets on a computer screen, so printing out all your song chord charts is a thing of the past. Its opensource, easy to use, clean, and has a clutter-free interface.
If you find any bugs or have some suggestions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like the source code it has moved to github. you can access it on https://github.com/wolfyreload/OpenChords
Please note that this application requires Microsoft .Net framework 4.5.
Note Windows XP is no longer supported. Please use version 22.214.171.124 if you are still using windows XP.
- Present any song with chords and lyrics in a easy to read high contrast color-theme
- Transpose the song key and change capo of the songs on the fly
- Export your songs to a tablet and print friendly HTML format using locally hosted http server
- Easily export a set of songs to OpenSong (great Opensource software for displaying lyrics over a projector)
- New Cross-platform UI using eto.forms.
wonderfull program! I use myself and recommend to others.
Openchords works excellent.