CaesarIA is an open source remake of Caesar III game released by Impressions Games in 1998, it aims to expand the possibilities of the classical city-building simulators and to add new features showing the city life. Now the game work with Windows, Linux, Mac, Haiku and Android.
The original Caesar3 game is needed to play openCaesar3.
We start crowdfunding campaign for renew graphic set
Help us set new stage in good old Caesar.
- create/destroy buildings and construction
- migration(in/out) of citizens
- imperial trade network with the computer-cities
- fishing, agriculture, extraction
- prefects, engineers, trainee, soldiers and other
- employments simulation
- houses grow depending conditions around
- health care and water supply
Follow CaesarIA (openCaesar3)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
And, I just bought it again from GOG! But, of course, the GOG version doesn't run on my Android.
One of the best strategy game which I have ever met in my life.
Awesome game! I recommend it!
Awesome Game ever......ever green Caesar-III.... in New Avatar and Features.... as now it is working also with Windows-7, Linux, MAC and even with Android...!!!....... Great Job... :)