The Openbravo Business Suite is a global management solution built on top of a truly modular, mobile-enabled and cloud-ready technology platform that allows organizations to deliver business process improvements faster, be more focused on business differentiation and business process innovation, and do so with lower risks.
It offers a comprehensive functionality with built-in ERP, CRM and BI capabilities that can be easily integrated with legacy systems to create highly differentiating or innovating solutions or scale up to the entire business management. All on a single product.
It is distributed under a Community and Commercial Editions. Community Edition provides access to free and non-commercial functionality and it is the version available in SF. Check http://pages.openbravo.com/Community-Edition-Offer-2015-EN.html to know about differences between Community and Commercial Editions.
For Retailers check the Openbravo Commerce Suite (http://www.openbravo.com/retailers/).
- Order to Cash (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/order-to-cash/)
- Procure to Pay (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/procure-to-pay/)
- Project to Invoicing (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/project-to-invoicing/)
- Make to Stock (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/make-to-stock/)
- Storage to Distribution (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/storage-to-distribution/)
- Accounting to Profit (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/accounting-to-profit/)
- Platform (http://www.openbravo.com/platform/)
- For other modules check http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/resources/modules/
- For Retailers check the Openbravo Commerce Suite (http://www.openbravo.com/retailers/)
Follow Openbravo Business Suite
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Good Software, but doesn't fulfill all my needs.
amazing multifunctional tool
I am checking openbravo ERP.
Must have product. Thanks
Additional Project Details
LanguagesFrench, Polish, Italian, English, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Malay, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), German, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic
Intended AudienceInformation Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Manufacturing, End Users/Desktop, Management
Follow the previous link to search for a partner in your region