The open source sensor network. Remotely monitor and control sensors over IP networks. Configure, control and monitor sensors from a web browser, receive e-mail and text message alerts, and trigger control commands based on sensor conditions.
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- E-mail and Text Message Alerts
- Programmable Trigger Events
- Open Source Software (GPL)
- Scalable Linux/BSD Application
- Simple Client/Server Design
- Web Browser User Interface
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile and Tablet Device Support
- Capable of Localization (UTF-8)
- Includes a Small and Fast Web Server
- Supports SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
Be the first to post a review of openAlerts!