Open Accounting is a time, job, and expense billing system. It is well suited for professionals in private practice. Examples include consultants, diagnosticians, and lawyers. The retainer feature can track pledges for non-profit organizations.
- Automated periodic retainer or pledge billing.
- Bills for time by the hour with manual override or by the job.
- Separate categories for billing expenses.
- Generates statements for any period using a start and stop date.
- Account balance report shows all balances or only outstanding receivables.
Be the first to post a review of Professional Practice Open Accounting!