Created in PHP from scratch, OpenPHPCMS is meant to be an easy to install, use and modify CMS without the overhead of other content management systems.
SAMPLE SITE: http://scottcarmich.com/projects/openphpcms_v1_0/
- Web-based admin log-in/moderation system
- Built-in security against MySQL injection/mistakes
- Password encryption support
- Simple MySQL setup (uses no-click installer page)
- Code is full of comments and well structured, organized
- Support for add-on functionality like Blogs, Testimonials, FAQs, etc.
- Code/deslign is separated to allow things like design switching/modification
- Geared towards people who just want a simple, fast, lightweight CMS
- 20-page User Guide PDF included
- 100% Open Source - do with it as you like! Modify and make your own version!
Be the first to post a review of OpenPHPCMS - Version 1.0!