OpenClinic GA is an open source integrated hospital information management system covering management of administrative, financial, clinical, lab, x-ray, pharmacy, meals distribution and other data. Extensive statistical and reporting capabilities.
- Focused on limited resource hospitals
- Multilingual: english, french, dutch, spanish and portuguese available
- 17 implementations in Rwanda, 5 in DRC, 4 in Mali and 5 in Burundi covering hospitals with 5 up to 700 users. Country specific localizations for Albania, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Congo-Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Rwanda, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Zambia. Follow-up OpenClinic implementations on http://www.globalhealthbarometer.net.
- Highly customizeable using java class extensions
- Full billing system with Central African public and private health insurance management integrated
- Sophisticated statistics on mortality, co-morbidity and costs of care
- Human resource management module available
- Full scheduling system integrated
- 3BT clinical thesaurus with validated coding aid for ICD-10 and ICPC-2
- Snomed CT coding (diagnoses) starting from version 4.0
- Full lab order entry and results management (LOINC coding supported)
- X-ray and pathology results management
- Complete ADT management
- Multimedia (pictures, video, audio) support
- Fingerprint identification using Digital Persona library
- Complete pharmacy stock management
- Integrates RxNorm based multi-lingual drug-drug interaction detection (interfaced to National Library of Medicine)
- Efficient database connection pooling with Primrose engine starting from version 4.0
- Mobile web interface with bar-code recognition on Android devices
- Integrated solution for archiving of scanned documents
- Unlimited free usage (unlimited users, patients, beds etc...)
- Commercially supported edition available from Post-Factum (http://www.post-factum.be)
- Commercial support available in Belgium (www.post-factum.be), Rwanda (mxs.rwandamed.org), Burundi (www.openit-burundi.net) and Mali (antim.sante.gov.ml)
- Integration with ImageHub regional PACS solution. See https://vimeo.com/95972577
Great app, I m going to use in our newly established hospital.
Cannot login. can i have the username and password to review?