Opal is a toolkit for wrapping scientific applications as Web services on Cluster, Grid and Cloud resources with ease. Users may access these software as a service using simple Web service APIs from their custom application and workflow environment.
- Convert any command line application as a Web Service
- Automatic User Interface Generation in Opal Dashboard
- Workflow Plugins available for Kepler, Vision, Vistrails and Taverna
- Supports DRMAA, SGE, Condor, CSF4, Nimrod, Globus local and metaschedulers
- Live monitoring of job execution and querying of status
- Hibernate based data model with support for DB2, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Expose biomedical and scientific applications as cloud, grid and cluster based services
Follow Opal Toolkit
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for this excellent project! Opal lets users access computational resources that they won't be able to use otherwise. Keep up the good work!