This littre tracker has a special player which only needs around 65 CPU cycles (1 rasterline) to produce music on the Commodore 64's SID sound-chip.
Due to the rastertime-limit there are some restrictions but with clever solutions you can tweak good sound out of it... check out the included example-tunes to learn how...
NOTE: I left SourceForge for reasons not ethical to mention here. You can find me and my further work at these locations:
- Detuning and vibrato in the first two channels.
- Waveform-arpeggio programs and effects in the 3rd channel.
- Direct control over SID registers, if needed.
- SID and executable exports
- MIDI import and SWM (SID-Wizard) export possibility with ORMconvert.exe
Be the first to post a review of 1raster-tracker!