OM-SoX is a library for multichannel audio manipulation and functional batch processing for OpenMusic, a visual programming environment based on CommonLisp / CLOS.
It uses SoundeXchange as sound processing kernel (http://sox.sourceforge.net), © Chris Bagwell and SoX Contributors.
- FOSS (free and open source software)
- cross-platform (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- multichannel audio manipulation and analysis
- functional programming for batch processing
- object-oriented, visual programming interface
- integrated into OpenMusic (software environment for computer-aided composition)
Be the first to post a review of OM-SoX!