Olex2 is visualisation software for small-molecule crystallography developed at Durham University/EPSRC. It provides comprehensive tools for crystallographic model manipulation for the end user and an extensible development framework for programmers. The project has been supported by Olexsys Ltd since 2010.
- Stereo visualisation
- Full history of the structure - from solution - to the refinement
- Structure analysis - pi-pi and other interactions, easy s.u. (esd) on many geometrical parameters calculation
- Own olex2.refine structure refinement module
- Seamless integration with Shelxl - switch between Shelxl and olex2.refine in no time
- Integration with Platon software - every knowledge Platon has is unlocked
- Multi-platform Windows-Linux-Mac (thanks to wxWidgets)
- Superflip GUI, ShelXT, Sir and other structure solution programs at the push of the button
- Postscript and bitmap (jpg, png etc) output to high resolution
- Advanced tools for disorder modelling using rigid body refinemet
- Structure reports (and CIF) - by managing metadata are always up to date even after a new structure solution!
- Electron density maps (and they are live for contour maps)
- Numerous drawing styles, including a few of predefined
- Customisable main Menu and the GUI toolbar
- Embedded Python and macro binding to the command line or interface elements
There are no 2 star reviews.