Odamex is a free, cross-platform (Mac, Windows, Linux) modification of the Doom engine that allows players to easily join servers dedicated to playing Doom online. The goal of Odamex is to add enhancements to Doom while still retaining that "classic Doom feel" we all know and love about the original game.
- Classic and modern Doom FPS gameplay elements
- Client-Server multiplayer over the internet or LAN
- Cooperative, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag game modes
- Fully customizable ingame settings including advanced mouse options
- Warmup mode, in-game voting, unlagged, 32bit color, uncapped fps and more..
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
A bit daunting to compile under Linux - due to the lack of docs (for a moron like me) - but works excellent complete with GUI browser and in game console... My kids all grown up now, log into the server from all over the US to punish me. Been the best so far - sweet job folks!