ObjectListView is a C# convenience wrapper around .NET's ListView. It makes the ListView much easier to use by supporting automatic sorting, grouping, cell editing, data binding, reporting, column sizing. There is also a Python version for wxPython.
- Automatically transforms a list of model objects into a fully functional ListView, including automatically sorting and grouping rows
- Easily edit cell values
- Easily use drag and drop
- Supports sophisticated group formatting, including collapsible groups
- Columns can be fixed-width, have a minimum and/or maximum width, or be space-filling
- Displays a “list is empty” message when the list is empty (obviously)
- Supports filtering, including the very common iTunes-like text filtering
- Supports Excel-like column filtering
- The FastObjectListView version can build a list of 10,000 objects in less than 0.1
- TreeListView supports hierarchical checkboxes
It takes some time to get used to it, but with the examples and the demo I was always to archive what I have wanted.