ObjectListView is a C# convenience wrapper around .NET's ListView. It makes the ListView much easier to use by supporting automatic sorting, grouping, cell editing, data binding, reporting, column sizing. There is also a Python version for wxPython.
- Automatically transforms a list of model objects into a fully functional ListView, including automatically sorting and grouping rows
- Easily edit cell values
- Easily use drag and drop
- Supports sophisticated group formatting, including collapsible groups
- Columns can be fixed-width, have a minimum and/or maximum width, or be space-filling
- Displays a “list is empty” message when the list is empty (obviously)
- Supports filtering, including the very common iTunes-like text filtering
- Supports Excel-like column filtering
- The FastObjectListView version can build a list of 10,000 objects in less than 0.1
- TreeListView supports hierarchical checkboxes
Used this to get a better understanding of how things work in a CPU. It has great tools and there are alot of videos to find about this if you don't know a certain thing. Would highly recommend this program if you are interested in logic gates and other stuff.
I use the OLV in every project, I couldn't work without it!
Just one word to say: awesome!
Excellent control. I am using it everywhere.