ObjectListView is a C# convenience wrapper around .NET's ListView. It makes the ListView much easier to use by supporting automatic sorting, grouping, cell editing, data binding, reporting, column sizing. There is also a Python version for wxPython.
- Automatically transforms a list of model objects into a fully functional ListView, including automatically sorting and grouping rows
- Easily edit cell values
- Easily use drag and drop
- Supports sophisticated group formatting, including collapsible groups
- Columns can be fixed-width, have a minimum and/or maximum width, or be space-filling
- Displays a “list is empty” message when the list is empty (obviously)
- Supports filtering, including the very common iTunes-like text filtering
- Supports Excel-like column filtering
- The FastObjectListView version can build a list of 10,000 objects in less than 0.1
- TreeListView supports hierarchical checkboxes
Used this to get a better understanding of how things work in a CPU. It has great tools and there are alot of videos to find about this if you don't know a certain thing. Would highly recommend this program if you are interested in logic gates and other stuff.
It takes some time to get used to it, but with the examples and the demo I was always to archive what I have wanted.
It is an awesome component. The only problem is Decoration when you use it RightToLeft . I changed some functions and fixed Decoration in RTL mode . Let me know if anybody need regards
I use the OLV in every project, I couldn't work without it!