NWShader is a wrapper for the game Neverwinter Nights (by Bioware), to support enhanced OpenGL features, especially post-processing using nVidia's CG toolkit. NWShader supports fullscreen and material shaders in NWN.
- Full-screen post-processing using CgFX in Neverwinter Nights
- Compatible with OpenGL 3.0 features (advanced vertex and fragment shaders)
- Fully compatible with FX Composer and RenderMonkey for effects design
- Simple .Net GUI for configuration (XML config file)
- Allows for shaders to be applied to specific texture ingame
- Interface between NWScript and visual effects
- Experimental interface between NWScript and the game GUI
- Powerful material system allows shader textures without touching code
- Flexible shader system with per-pass named render targets
- Full access to all textures loaded by the game
- Full support for true HDR rendering (64-bit RGBA16F) and LDR tone-mapping
- Smooth average luminance and focus values calculated per-frame
- Global customizable pipeline for all standard render calls (used to apply phong lighting to all geometry)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
great thing for generations to come.
Wow... simply an awesome idea!! Thanks!