A program similar to Microsoft's 'net group' command for Administrators who want a list of users who are members of a global security group, but with an output suitable for scripting.
- Domain aware by default
- Ability to tab or comma delimit user name/display name output pairs
- Ability to uniquely combine multiple groups
- Ability to query the local SAM
- Ability to specify alternate servers and domains
- ZIP includes both source code and x86/x64 prebuilt executables
Be the first to post a review of Nt Group Members!