Provides a set of Python scripts that allow client apps to automate Notepad++ using the excellent Python Script plugin and the Python SimpleXMLRPC modules. Demo apps in IronPython, C#, and now a "pure"-Python2.7 console app. No .Net required!
- Automate Notepad++ from any app that can do XML-RPC (which means just about ANY app!)
- XML-RPC server runs on a separate thread, so the GUI stays responsive
- Now includes a "pure"-Python 2.7 console demo app - No .Net required!
- Demo apps operate in multi-instance mode, so you can have multiple windows open at once if desired
- Demonstrates how to configure and call the Python Script XML-RPC interface from various languages
- The .Net demo app, when running in USEPYTHON (IronPython) mode, uses the Python SimpleXMLRPC and JSON standard library modules - simple, reliable, time-tested
- The C# side uses the excellent Cook Computing XML-RPC.NET and Newtonsoft JSON.Net modules
- Plans to add a ZeroMQ interface as well (future)
There are no 3 star reviews.