Comparison plugin for Notepad++ editor.
- Side-by-side visual differencing
- Comparison against SVN database
- Highlight differences inside lines
- Navigation bar shows a map of compared files
- Moved line detection
- Easy navigation between differences
- Customizable results presentation
If I have more than two tabs open, and start compare, which 2 tabs are compared? How can I set compare working against two specific tabs when many tabs are open?
Using it on a daily basis for logs or configuration files comparison
Thanks, it is working. But I have found some errors: 1) loss of syntax of the programming language configuration after turning off plugin; 2) the Notepad++ window is become black when you try to enable the plugin to compare the code of more than 7536 lines in file.
In compare it will remove the colour syntaxing and de-activate word wrapping.