Comparison plugin for Notepad++ editor.
- Side-by-side visual differencing
- Comparison against SVN database
- Highlight differences inside lines
- Navigation bar shows a map of compared files
- Moved line detection
- Easy navigation between differences
- Customizable results presentation
Thank you for plugin but it can't exactly find to highlight difference by letters and words. This makes plugin quite unhelpful for me.
Sadly, it's just buggy. Other than the bugs already reported, it changes the second file when clearing results: A null byte is inserted (displayed as NUL in Np++)
Using it on a daily basis for logs or configuration files comparison
Thanks, it is working. But I have found some errors: 1) loss of syntax of the programming language configuration after turning off plugin; 2) the Notepad++ window is become black when you try to enable the plugin to compare the code of more than 7536 lines in file.
Works way better than I thought it would. Fantastic job, thanks!!!!!!