Comparison plugin for Notepad++ editor.
- Side-by-side visual differencing
- Comparison against SVN database
- Highlight differences inside lines
- Navigation bar shows a map of compared files
- Moved line detection
- Easy navigation between differences
- Customizable results presentation
The new version 2.0.0 of the compare plugin really does it for me. The deficit in old compare was my biggest argument against Notepad++. Thanks a lot for the excellent work.
If I have more than two tabs open, and start compare, which 2 tabs are compared? How can I set compare working against two specific tabs when many tabs are open?
Thank you for plugin but it can't exactly find to highlight difference by letters and words. This makes plugin quite unhelpful for me.
Sadly, it's just buggy. Other than the bugs already reported, it changes the second file when clearing results: A null byte is inserted (displayed as NUL in Np++)
Using it on a daily basis for logs or configuration files comparison