https://npackd.appspot.com Npackd (pronounced "unpacked") is an application store/package manager/marketplace for applications for Windows.
- synchronizes information about installed programs with the control panel "Add or remove software" and MSI package database. Allow uninstallation of those packages.
- support for proxies (use the internet settings control panel to configure it)
- password protected pages. This can be used to restrict access to your repository.
- fast installation and uninstallation without user interaction. A typical application is installed and uninstalled in seconds (downloading the package is the most lengthy operation)
- shortcuts in the start menu are automatically created/deleted
- multiple program versions can be installed side-by-side
- cryptographic checksum for packages (SHA1)
- prevents uninstallation of running programs
Follow [Development moved to Github] Npackd
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
No localised version of mozilla softwares.... except that it's a powerful program