If you're an administrator that occasionally needs machines to use for testing then you WILL appreciate this! It will scan your network to find Windows machines that are switched on but with no-one logged in to them and allow you to RDP/VNC to them.
- Find switched on but unused Windows machines on your network.
- Import a list of machines to be scanned.
- Scan a whole subnet.
- East to use GUI.
- RDP or VNC directly to discovered machines.
- SOURCE is a NetBeans 6.9 Project folder.
- Written in Java 6u20.
- RDP and VNC ports configurable (E.g. VNC to 5950 for Zenworks).
- Use VNCviewer of your choice.
- No installation required
There are no 3 star reviews.