Notepad++ project is moving to GitHub:Read More
Notepad++ project is moving to GitHub:
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Language Defined System
- Tabed document and Multi-View
- More than 50 languages supported
- Full Drag ‘N' Drop supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Extensible with its plugin system
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Lightweight, but powerful, text editor that anyone can benefit from using.
I wanted to report a bug but i couldn't so i write here. sorting persian text is incorrect. from right to left it should be like below: آ-ا-ب-پ-ت-ث-ج-چ-ح-خ-د-ذ-ر-ز-ژ-س-ش-ص-ض-ط-ظ-ع-غ-ف-ق-ک-گ-ل-م-ن-ه-و-ی notepad++ should use Persian collation in below web address collation-charts.org/icu442/icu442-fa.html
The best for MS Windows!
great tool, I especially love the plugin manager. Some work could be done concerning the alert we get (for instance with XML tool), no idea what it could mean. It has not been possible to validate the integrity of 'XMLTools.dll' needed to install or ...
I wonder if it can beat emac/vi with the help of plugins :P