Everyone is writing shell scripts with his own style, but sometimes it's difficult to understand developpement from an application to another, or between different developpers. By using Norma standards, it well be easy for everyone.
- automatic logging and screen printing
- output timestamping
- same developpement procedures
- simplified test commands
- automatic log removing (keeping n days)
- mail alerts
- event logging
- normalized tree
- unix/linux compatble : tested on RHEL4, RHEL5, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, AIX
- easy install, easy to use, no root privileges needed
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Norma!