NOMAD is a C++ code that implements the MADS algorithm (Mesh Adaptive Direct Search) for difficult blackbox optimization problems. Such problems occur when the functions to optimize are costly computer simulations with no derivatives.
- Blackbox, nonsmooth optimization
- Nonlinear Constrained optimization
- Single or biobjective optimization
- Continuous, integer, boolean and categorical variables
- Mesh Adaptive Direct Search algorithm
- Pattern Search
- Direct Search
- Parallelism with MPI
Follow NOMAD: blackbox optimization software
Server & Application Monitor helps you discover application dependencies to help identify relationships between application servers. Drill into those connections to view the associated network performance such as latency and packet loss, and application process resource utilization metrics such as CPU and memory usage. Determine if process utilization or network performance is affecting the application and end-user performance.