One of the fastest, 100% Pure Java In-memory cache. Its aimed at providing very fast, light, highly scalable cache with high concurrency. The fetch operation from cache are always in constant time, O(c), irrespective of the number of threads accessing the cache or cache size.
NitroCache uses unique custom algorithm inspired by Btree, skiplist and hashing to deliver a constant time cache with lock-less fetches.
For details on using NitroCache, please visit wiki section
Note: For details on performance chart, please refer the performane section of wiki.
- Extremely fast, fetch operations execute at constant time, O(c), irrespective of number of threads or cache size
- Extremely light weight, with no need of any external library
- 100% Pure Java, in-memory
- Simple to configure and use
- Available with FIFO and LRU modes
Be the first to post a review of NitroCache!