The Nihil Dice Roller is a graphical, multiplatform dice roller written in Lazarus/FPC. It features a wide range of dice (from 2 to 999 sides) and supports several systems like White Wolf's oWoD and nWoD; West End Games' D6, and Grey Ghost's Fudge
- Support for the Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary edition, including auto-calculation as expected.
- Auto calculates White Wolf's Storyteller System oWoD Successes, failures and botches.
- Auto calculates White Wolf's Storytelling System nWoD successes, failures and dramatics.
- Support for Exalted and Scion
- Support for West End Games' D6 System. Autocalculates wild die results with critical failure and remove highest die support.
- Support for the Fudge System, also works with Fate
- Support for the GURPS system.
- Support for the Shadowrun system.
- Flexible dice "box" to allow for any kind of dice rolls your heart desires (up to 999 sides)
- Basic mathematical operators for the Dicebox modifiers. (+,-,*,/).
- Turn/round counters that can be linked to dice rolls.
- Your results are broken down and highlighted in the log (a stand-alone log viewer is also included)
- No installation required!
- Multiplatform! (Tested on Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Native 64 bit Windows compatible
There are no 4 star reviews.