This project, developed at UCL London, provides code for tomographic reconstruction. NiftyRec is written in C and has Python and Matlab extensions. Computationally intensive functions have a GPU accelerated version based on CUDA.
- GPU (CUDA) accelerated projection and back-projection for Emission Tomography
- GPU (CUDA) accelerated projection for Transmission Tomography (ray-casting)
- Depth-dependent collimator/detector response (Emission Tomography)
- Iterative reconstruction algorithms: MLEM, OSEM, MAPEM
- Mex-based Matlab toolbox
- Python bindings (experimental)
- PyGTK based Graphical User Interface (experimental)
Very good Software.
Thanks for writing this, great work!