Client/Server based experiment and instrument control system
- Modular client/server application
- Highly configurable graphical user interface (GUI) and command line (CLI)
- Interactive help system
- Enhanced scripting capabilities
- Plug'n play support for sample environments and instrument components
- Abstract device interfaces hide the hardware peculiarities
- Wide range of application: Tomography, Reflectometry, Triple Axes Spectromentry (TAS), Time of Flight (TOF), ...
- Self explaining user commands and parameters
- Only few basic commands (move, read, count, scan, ... )
- Automatic logging of instrument state
- Electronic logbook (to take home)
- History plot of logged parameters
- 'Dry run' of measurement scripts to check limits and estimate measurement time
Thousands of businesses and developers around the world use DigitalOcean to easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size with less infrastructure friction. Go from one to a thousand virtual servers in seconds. Also, we continue to add hundreds of in-depth tutorials to our documentation library and have an active online community to get the support you need to succeed.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.